August 30, 2012 | Posted in:Web Site Tips
This Amazon.com Sign Up, Log In, and Password Reset article will guide you through the easy process of registering an account on Amazon.com as well as show you how to log In to your Amazon.com account and provide detailed information on the simple Amazon.com Lost Password Recovery process.
Amazon.com is an American multinational electronic company, and the world’s largest online retailer involved in the sale of kindle e-books and kindle fire tablet computers and is a major provider of cloud computing services. Amazon.com is the best way to shop online for goods and services with a wide range of products to choose from.
- On the top right corner you will see “Hello. Sign in”. Point your mouse at “Sign in” and you will see new user.
- Click new user or click here for the Amazon.com Sign In page.
- First you must indicate you are a new customer by selecting “No, I am a new customer”
- Next fill in your details in the empty fields such as the Amazon.com email address. This is the email address you will use to log In to Amazon.com account.
- Then enter a password for your new account. Remember to keep your password in a safe place.
- A message will be sent to you indicating your account information. This will be your email address and password.
How to sign in to your Amazon.com account:
Step 1: Go to the Amazon.com official site
- Then point your mouse at “Hello. Sign in” and click Sign In. You will then be redirected to the log In page.
- On the top left corner you will see the sign in page that is a yellow button indicating sign in.
- Submit your details and click “Sign in using our secure server”.
Amazon.com Lost Password Recovery:
Step1. Go the amazon.com official site
- On your left after the sign in orange button is the forgotten password link.
- Click to proceed and you will be asked to enter your address.
- Enter the text below to verify you are not a robot.
- Continue and an email address will be sent to your account with the retrieval of password details.
- Click on the link and submit a new password and verify it.
- If you are visually impaired there is the option of clicking the visually impaired link click on it and you will be directed to a page where you will fill in your details as whether to receive a phone call or email address.
Note: If the email address associated with your amazon count and password do not match any accounts records. There is a text that appears on your screen in red requesting you to correctly enter the email address associated with your amazon.com account if you forgot your pass and want access to your existing account please click here to recover your password on Amazon.com
- Click on that link provided and fill in the details in that page.
- And if you changed your email address you will need to contact customer service in the login page below and this is in link you have been sent to submit your account details that is in the password retrieval section of the forgotten ID .
In the customer care you will fill details such as “what can we help you with “indicate in each of these boxes. And you can contact them through the phone or let them email you.
How to sign in to multiple Amazon accounts:
- Open different browsers
- You can start by assigning each of these accounts a browser sign in through the same procedure of going to Amazon.com
- Fill in your details and login in.
- Step 2: if you have a lucky hatch in manipulating Ip addresses.
- Open each account in the same browser but separate Ip addresses in each of these accounts.
- Login in with your account details and you are ready to go.
Admin is the Founder and Administrator of Tech Blog. He love to explore the tech world. He is a part time dedicated blogger, coder and designer of Xinz.