Recently I found a new site for Online Recharge for every Indian Mobile Operators, which include online recharges for Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, BSNL, Idea, Aircel, Docomo, Tata Indicom and many more. I am sharing this not onlyÂ to inform you about a new service for recharging your phone online but also to figure out the cool features that mobikwik provides.
[box type="blue"]Why mobikwik is different from Others ?[/box]
1. They provide the facility to recharge your mobile by simply sending a text message to them. This service is called “SMS Recharge“. This is a free service by mobikwik. Just send a sms RC space <Amount> space <Mobile number> to 9711981981 (Normal SMS charges apply) , eg. RC 50 9810125432.
2. They also provide a unique service of recharging your phone just by dialing an IVR number. This service is called “Dial Recharge” and is a fee service. To Recharge your phone via Dialing Just Call 022-30932093 and enter your 10 digit mobile number and then enter the amount in Rupees to Recharge.
3. Another important feature is to recharge your mobile automatically on a fixed scheduled date and time. Yes, now you can schedule your mobile recharge with mobikwik. This is a free service and is called “Schedule Recharge“.
4. They also provide a Mobile Recharge Application, with the help of which you can easily recharge your mobile through their mobile application, which is currently available for Android phones and all java supporting phones.
5. You can now easily get the best suitable plans for you with the help of their “Find My Prepaid Plan” Service. Isn’t this a cool feature, now make your phone budget in advance.
6. They provide you an option to recharge your mobile phone via ATM Debit Cards (both VISA and Mestro), Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Diner’s Club), Net Banking, Paypal, ItzCash Card and by cheque.
Actually the list of their unique features is quite long. You can visit the at Online Recharge
[box type="green"]How To Register ?[/box]
- Click on the Link “Register for Online Recharge“
- Enter your 10 digit mobile number and Click on “Get Verification Code”. You will receive a verification code in few seconds. Enter the verification code.
- Generally the location and mobile operator will be auto filled.
- Enter a valid email id and enter the password you need for the mobikwik account
- That’s it, login to your account and you can start with adding some funds to your mobikwik account.
[box type="red"]Online Mobile Recharge Here[/box]
I will soon share my experiences with mobikwik here.
Admin is the Founder and Administrator of Tech Blog. He love to explore the tech world. He is a part time dedicated blogger, coder and designer of Xinz.