September 8, 2011 | Posted in:Mobiles
Sony Ericsson has carved its own niche in the world of gadgets. Known for its good quality, here it introduces a new model to its customers – SONY XPERIA RAY. It has got many features to flatter its customers including 8MP camera with HD Recording and a Bravia Mobile Engine powered screen with eye popping pixel density.
Its a touch screen bar phone comprising the following features:-
- Dimensions: 111 x 53 x 9.4 mm, 100 g.
- Display: 3.3″ 16M-color TFT capacitive touchscreen, 854 x 480 pixels, Sony Mobile Bravia engine, multi-touch input, scratch-resistant surface ·
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8255 1 GHz Snapdragon platform.
- OS: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
- Memory: 300MB user available storage, 512MB RAM, microSD card slot, 4GB card included in the retail box.
- Camera: 8 megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash, face detection and Geo-tagging; 720p video recording at 30fps with continuous auto-focus.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, standard microUSB port, GPS receiver with A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack.
One can flaunt the Xperia Ray in standard Black and White Colors, besides that one can also get it in Gold and Pink. In order to protect its 3.3″ Reality display and the of the phone’s face, it is completely guarded by scratch resistant glass in its front. The battery back up is good, it has a massive 1500mAh battery in the slender frame of the Xperia Ray. It has 18 days of standby (in 2G, a bit more in 3G) and almost 7 hrs. of talk-time. One can also listen to non stop music for almost 36 hrs.
Sony Xperia ray leaves no stone unturned in influencing its customers. Go and grab it.
Divya is a very fun loving and down to earth girl. She loves to hang out with friends and explore new places. She is very much fond of reading novels and at times she do write poems, Knitting her thoughts into words is what she love the most. She is a dedicated article writer of Xinz.