Ever wondered why few sites are ranked high in Google after Panda Effect, even those sites do not have any backlinks or Google Pagerank..?? I am sharing with you few tips that will help your articles to rank high in Google and to attract good amount of traffic from Google and other Search Engines.
[box type=”green”]SEO Checklist To Rank High In Search Engine[/box]
- Make sure your blog post title begins with the keyword.
- Repeat the keyword 2 times in the blog post title.
- Blog post title should be long but not so long. Keep it at least above 3 words and less than 66 characters or 11 words.
- There should be 2 sub heading in your blog post and each of them should have the keywords in them.
- Description in the meta tag should contain less than 160 characters.
- Description in the meta tag should begin with your keyword.
- Title in the meta tag should begin with your keyword.
- Keywords in the meta tag should contain your keyword.
- There should be 2 images in each blog post which has title and alternate text defined (your keyword is preferable).
- Make sure to have the keyword in the text links that you create.
- Keyword should be in the first sentence of the blog post.
- Keyword should be in the last sentence of the blog post.
- Each blog post should have at least more than 500 words.
- Each blog post should have a one bold, one underlined and one italicized keyword. I usually like to do this somewhere in my subheading or the first sentence.
- Each blog post should have at least a keyword density of more than 1.5%. Above 2%, keyword density is recommended.
You surely will be benefited if you follow these tips while writing your articles. If you know any other tip that will help to rank an article high in Search Engines, then please share it with other users. 🙂