It’s a long time we had our last contest, so we are here again with a bang. This time we are offering free domains to three lucky winners of their choice. Yes, this time there will be three winners and domains will be of their choice too. The rules are very much similar to our previous contests, so lets get into the details of this contest.
HOW TO ENTER THIS CONTEST
- “Tweet” [sws_tweet_button title="Contest : Win 3 Domains" nickname="ashishsoutiyal" language="en" count="horizontal"] [/sws_tweet_button]this post and post a comment with your twitter username.
- “Share” [sws_facebook_share] this post, so that more people can enter this contest.
- “Google +1″ [sws_1_google_button counter="true" href="http://www.xinz.org/contests/win-3-domain-names/" size="medium"] [/sws_1_google_button]this post.
[sws_box_with_close box_size="615" close_button="sws_red_close" color_box="sws_blue_box" rounded_corners="7"] example comment: I want to enter the contest. @twitterusername [/sws_box_with_close]
- The winner will be selected randomly with the help of http://www.random.org/
- You “comment number” near your avatar will be taken into consideration.
- The contest will end as soon as we will receive 50 valid comments or on 25th Dec night (whichever is earlier).
- Tweeting this post is necessary.
- The winners will have to inform us about the domain name they want. Please check that the domain name is available before contacting us.
- The domain name should be of .com, .org or .net extension.
- The winner should have a Namecheap account, so that we can push the domain to their NameCheap account.
- All the communications regarding the contest will be made via email, so please enter a valid email address.
- The winners have to contact us within a reasonable time, i.e. within one week.
Yep..!! that’s all, go viral.. tweet, +1 and like this post and enter this contest. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.
[sws_box_with_close box_size="615" close_button="sws_red_close" color_box="sws_purple_box" rounded_corners="0"] Note: ALL CHEATERS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED FROM THIS AND ALL FUTURE CONTESTS. Please do not double post via different email ids and names. [/sws_box_with_close]
Winning Numbers are 1,8 and 19
I have sent the mails to the winners (Vishvast, Mridul Pareek and Rafi) with all the details. Please don’t forget to check your SPAM or JUNK folder in case your email provider caught us as a SPAM. Once again, Congrates to all the WINNERS